For those who prefers to have the most natural ways for the whole pregnancy to delivery process, may try these ways to natural ways to induce your labour:
1. Sex has commonly known as the most suggested way to induce labour as the semen contains of prostaglandin, which may help to rip the cervix, and when the mom is having orgasm, she produces oxytocin (hormone that can help to get the labour started).
Quote: "sex the best way of natural induction! Just like everybody says : The only way to make a baby "out" is by doing just the exact thing when we make the baby "in""
2. Acupuncture has been successfully used since thousands years ago to induce labour. You'll need a special practitioner to get this treatment. Some had their labour started right after their first treatment, some needs few sessions of treatment, while there are some who is not affected at all even after severals of treatments. Again, every pregnancy is different.
3. Acupressure is commonly known as a massage technics on certain body parts that may help to start labour. Debra Betts had this details binding in together and you can download it here. You may learn this together with your partner (preferably the one who will accompany you during labour and delivery). Or you can also have a TCM practitioner to teach you and your partner to do this.
4. Spicy Food also famous for it's reputation as the labour maker. Sometimes it's too hard too determine "spicy" because every person has their own spicy-resistance limit. But no harm to try.
5. Evening Primrose Oil contains of prostaglandin immitation, in which may help to ripen the cervix and start labour. It can be consumed orally/internally. You may wish for your practitioner's advice to get the right dose.
6. Castor Oil triggers diarrhoea (and sometimes vomiting). Some believes that by emptying your colon, may give more space and way out for your baby. Then soon may trigger the labour. But it can be unpleasant too due to the diarrhoea (and sometimes vomiting).
Always remember that every pregnancy is unique, so what works for others doesn't always works for you.
However, natural labour induction will be very helpfull when it's not so urgent to start labour. But there are some situation that required the labour to be urgently started. Or even if it's not urgent, you may end up in the most desperate-for-labour situation after commited so many natural inductions. In this kind of situation, medical labour induction may nbe your options. Please advice with your doctor if you wish to do this.