We would like to recommend a great park with a fun playground for kids to hang around:
TIONG BAHRU PARK!
It's located at the junction of Lower Delta Road and Tiong Bahru Road (see here for the location map)
Why Mom Recommends this:
1. It's a free national park!
2. It's has a playful train with many slides.
3. It has beach sand as the ground, where kids can also bring their sand toys and play around, facilitated by a big merry-go-round and a maze with lots of seating bench for parents. It's basically like a giant sand pit!
4. It has swings and lots of rocking rides.
5. It has a (probably the feature rides among all) hang n glide!
6. It has a great greenary and a small pond too. Completed with jogging track and fitness center.
7. With many features and rides for kids with variant ages, this is a great park for parents with many kids as each of them (including daddy) will have their own fun times at the same time!
This is a photo of mommy&daddy captured by M: